I am pretty bad at writing about myself but I am good at making lists so without further ado… A list about ME!
1. I love Jesus and my hubby and the little baby growing in my tummy.
2. I farm with my husband and his family in West Central Iowa.
3. I have a weekly column in a local newspaper – a dream come true for me.
4. I am always up for a new adventure.
5. When I get bored I like to paint my nails and read books.
6. Cooking relaxes me. If I had a rough week or gone through something awful – a big batch of cinnamon rolls or a fresh apple pie fixes everything.
7. I have a love hate relationship with gardening. I love the fresh food and saving money on veggies but I hate weeding the darn thing.
8. When I let my creativity stay stuck in my mind/soul/heart, I get REALLY grumpy and fall into a nasty depression.
9. I don’t think about anything when I am creating things – its just me and my craft – all else melts away.
10. I am very proud of this blog. While it doesn’t get updated as often as I hope it would, I am proud of all of the content and I am so thankful that you have taken the time to read it.
THANK YOU for stopping by!